Professional Service. Progressive Medicine. Preserving Lives.
Harris County Emergency Corps is a premier mobile integrated healthcare organization committed to preserving lives through clinical excellence, progressive medicine, and professional service.
Our Vision for the Future
At Harris County Emergency Corps, we have a vision for the future of our organization. To reach that vision:
- We will strive to provide the highest quality mobile integrated health care possible.
- We will recruit and retain the best and brightest personnel by providing extensive opportunities.
- We will continually invest in our personnel, fleet, equipment, and infrastructure.
- We will promote a culture of health, wellness, and safety.
- We will serve our community by improving the quality of life through education and the community health program.
- We will remain a CAAS (Commission on Accreditation of Ambulance Services) accredited organization.
- We will continually monitor and enhance our current services, as well as look for new growth opportunities for all of the services we offer.
At Harris County Emergency Corps, we believe organizations should execute their mission based on certain fundamental principles. As a result, we have created a culture that lives by the following core values:
- We value honesty in our operations and our relationships with the community, our vendors, and each other.
- We value compassion for our patients and their loved ones in times of crisis.
- We say what we do and do what we say.
- We are accountable to the community and to each other to wisely use the resources we are given.
- We are a valuable corporate citizen and seek to improve the communities we serve.
- We lead by example.
- We respect our patients, co-workers, and communities.
- We are accountable for our actions and inactions.
- We lead.
- We set the bar high.
- We use superior industry knowledge and skill to produce superior outcomes
- Attitude is contagious. We value a positive one.
- Teamwork builds cohesion and better results.
- We are performance oriented.