Harris County Emergency Corps (HCEC) provides one of the largest event medical services in south Texas.
For over 25 years, the management team of HCEC has overseen event medical operations exclusively for the largest professional sports stadiums and arenas in Houston and throughout Texas.
We have provided EMS services for corporate events, concerts at major venues and sporting events with over 500 teams at multiple locations.
We are a leader in providing on-site EMS services for events including:
- Fully stocked portable first-aid rooms and tents capable of providing BLS, ALS and MICU services
- A large fleet of MICU ambulances for hospital transport
- Portable radio communications for our team and for constant contact with event operations management
- Bike medic teams capable of providing first responder and ALS services
- Risk management services to analyze the potential need for medical services
- Incident management plans for large scale events
Hear what others have to say about our work:
I just wanted to let you know our first experience at Reliant Park was exceptional. All those I came in contact with were professional, efficient, any very enjoyable.
The medical team at Reliant Park made our drivers & officials feel very much at ease with their professionalism and work ethic. The care they received was outstanding.
I look forward with working the the Reliant Park medical team in 2014!
Denise Titus, RN, Medical Coordinator
Whether it is a company outing of a few hundred guests or an outdoor concert with thousands of fans, HCEC’s event medical operation can handle the challenge.
Want HCEC to provide services for your next event? Click the link below to submit a request.